Our agency will be growing in the coming years and if you want to make a true difference we want you to apply. Our management team will be your advocate and allow the learning opportunities to help you grow in your career. Our working environment will be geared towards learning the different aspects of working with the elderly and certain disabilities. We will help you achieve your career goals. If you have a passion for serving others and making a significant difference in a person’s life, we definitely want you on our team! If you are interested in working at a homecare agency where you can be proud of what you're doing, please fill out our online application! We would love to hear from you!
Qualities We Like To See
- Flexibility/Availablity for 24 Hour Live-In Care or Hourly Care
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Ability to read and speak multiple languages (not required)
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is someone who has undergone CNA training and certification. After getting the proper certifications required for this position, they generally work under a Registered Nurse’s instruction and management. Ability Home Health and Rehab, can help you find the most competent CNAs out in the industry today.
What does a Certified Nursing Assistant do?
With the supervision of a Registered Nurse, a Certified Nursing Assistant can carry out various tasks including, but not limited to:
- Administration of medications or treatments, such as enemas, douches, catheterizations, or massages, as directed by a Registered Nurse or physician
- Documentation and observation of a patient’s vital signs, physical symptoms, and other concerns and reporting them to the Registered Nurse or physician
- Application of wound dressings and bandage changes
- Feeding Assistance
- Positioning and turning assistance for bedridden patients
- Mobility Assistance
- And more…
If you are interested in learning more about CNAs and how they can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact Hands of an Angel Home Care, You can reach us at (678) 257-1005, or you can Schedule An Assessment to meet with one of our representatives.